Pagine

Powered by Blogger.

monetizzare viglink

RSS

Project Gopro Ebook - Learn About The 5 Million Gopro Buyers

Feeling like you wasted hundreds of dollars?
This simple ebook helped me kill my GoPro frustrations in just two hours.

Quote Begin
I saved for nearly 3 months before I finally got my GoPro and all the little gadgets that go with it. Immediately sped home, strapped on my helmet, jumped on my bike and quickly realized I had no idea what I was doing.
“Is it on? What the h#@* is this thing doing? What settings should I use? Why is it flashing? Where the f*#% is the manual?”
I didn’t even get out of my garage that day…
Instead I sat on YouTube for hours. Read what seemed like a never ending number of articles and forum threads, trying to get an idea of what settings to use.
“How do I mount my damn GoPro so I can look awesome riding my bike?!?! Why does their footage look so much better?”
After about 6 rides and going through hours of crappy footage I came to the gut wrenching conclusion…
“I just blew $400 on a tiny camera I can’t do sh*t with!”
(does this sound familiar?)
It wasn’t very long after that, I was googling around and found your ebook. It helped me to turn around my GoPro frustrations, basically guiding me through creating awesome GoPro videos that all my friends love. Quote End

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 commenti:

Posta un commento